Friday, August 7, 2009

First Trip

We are packing for our first trip with Dexter and My Bologna. We will be visiting Dexter's great grandparents in Quincy, IL and then his grandparents in Mississippi and friends in Memphis. I am going nuts trying to figure out what to pack. I have a 3 page list of things we need and that's just for Dexter! Wish our little family luck as we all pile into the Toyota and drive, drive, drive. I am beginning to have a greater appreciation for the SUV and all it's roomy, gas-guzzling glory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom.....all you need for me is a good seat...and oh oh oh a pack and play or make sure my grandparents have one...then all you need are a few changes of diapers (they do have stores onthe way you know)....and a few of my outfits.....also a some jars of food for me..and don't forget my spoon! Mommy...we will have fun no mater what!...I love you and Daddy so much....Oh maybe a hat for the sun....now get yourselves packed up I am fine!

Anonymous said...

I want to give hugs and kisses to my Grandma and Gunkers from my other grandparents...Can I? This is going to be a fun trip to see my relatives! Yipppeeee