Saturday, August 15, 2009

Road Trip 8/8/09 - 8/14/09: The Greats




Quincy, IL. Dexter met his greatgrandparents: Greatgrandma and Greatgrandpa Lansing, and Greatgrandma Wolf. It was a love-fest. Dexter also met his Daddy's Uncle Mike, Aunt Bonnie, cousin Heather, Aunt Joanie (Hi Joanie!), Uncle Eugene, and cousin Tabitha (who is due with her first baby anyday and was really gracious with us when we popped in - unannounced - with Dexter and My Bologna to her cat-filled house for a surprise visit).

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Hi Jiffy!
Thanks for stopping by the other day. It was nice to see the real Dexter after watching him all these months on your blog. He is just as cute in person as he is on the screen.
Joanie

Tabitha said...

I am so glad that you all stopped by! I loved seeing Dexter and I can't believe how big he is already. I am still huge and pregnant. About 2 weeks to go if we make it all the way. The clothes were so cute, and the maternity bras are a perfect fit now....hate to think what size I might get up to in a few weeks. I'll be buying bras with letters I've never seen on bras before :)