Thursday, November 25, 2010

Deep Cleaning

Last week Dexter had the 24 hour throw up bug. He generally seemed like himself except for the concerned look that came across his face right before a throw up episode. Despite this warning sign, Mommy and Daddy were completely unable to contain Dexter and his vomit. So we spent the next few days doing deep cleaning of the carpet and couches and all of Dexter's toys. This worked out well since we are having friends over for Thanksgiving and a small birthday party for Dexter's 2nd birthday this weekend. I took this week off from work and have spent it in domestic bliss - cooking, baking, cleaning, enjoying family time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mama...my Uncle Rob used to do this and my Grandma used to hang a a a little bucket around his neck and it worked perfectly. I had lots of fun myself though...