Saturday, September 29, 2012

Peeing Like My Bologna

Dexter let me know that he had to pee right before Daddy went on stage at the festival.  I took him to the porta-potties where he absolutely refused to go. I asked all the event staff I could find if there was another place I could take him to go to the bathroom.  No dice. Dexy managed to make it through Daddy's set (distracted by seeing Daddy play) after which we went backstage and helped Daddy pack up in record time.  Dexter insisted he wanted to wait to pee until we got home but as we started on Lake Shore Drive, he started making whining sounds and I knew there was no way he was going to make it.  We pulled off Lake Shore Drive and found a Walgreen's. Dexy refused to go in the Walgreen's so we just had him pull down his pants and lean against a tree in the parking lot.  As he was doing his business, he shouted, "I'm peeing like My Bologna!"

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So smart!