Saturday, December 1, 2012

Abundance of Resources

Daddy and Dexter spent about an hour recreating Bug City with the additional components Dexy got for his birthday.  Dexter loves watching those bugs scurry around the platforms, up ramps, and along causeways. I have to admit, it is a bit mesmorizing - it reminds me of the habitrail I had for my hamsters when I was a kid.

Later in the day, Dexter went back to Bug City, turned on all four bugs, watched them for about 5 minutes and then left them on while he went to go play with his new race tracks.  I told him that he needs to turn off his bugs if he's not using them right now and he replied, "It's OK if they run out of batteries, I have 100 more." I told him that just because he has an abundance of resources it doesn't mean it's OK to waste them.

No comments: