Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Cleaning

Dexter and I were both off from school last week for spring break.  I had two things on my agenda for the week: 1) finish a presentation I was giving at a conference on Friday (OK, both start and finish); and 2) do a major spring cleaning.  I managed to get the presentation done and it went well (better than I had expected considering my exhaustion and low motivation) but we only got two of our major spring cleaning items out of the way: 1) dusting the ceiling fans; and 2) cleaning out our game cupboards. 

Dexter was thrilled to discover some new games - he really took to Bandu (of course, it's a building game!).  Today, it's all about coloring Easter eggs and making Easter cookies and cleaning the whole rest of the house in preparation for our Easter celebration tomorrow with Ian and his family.

No comments: