Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Love Bug Gets a Tummy Bug

Poor Dex. He woke up last Friday as I was headed up to school for a study session and said, "I don't feel good, Mommy." "Poor child, I'll get Daddy," said I. After the study session I called home and learned that Dex had been throwing up all morning.  He had a doctor's appointment scheduled for his 5-year old check up and, after throwing up in the waiting room, they turned it into a "sick visit", told Ben how to care for him and sent him home with a little throw up bucket (which has since been named "Pinky"). When I got home in the early afternoon, Dexter was asleep in bed (he hasn't napped for years!) and Ben showed me a picture of My Bologna watching over a sleeping Dexter (he never does that!).

"Pinky" is on the table next to the bed.

No comments: