Saturday, November 1, 2014

What's Wrong with This Picture?

When I picked Dexter up from school one day, I kept looking at his feet on our walk home thinking that something didn't seem right. But I couldn't figure out what it was. Maybe these shoes just made his feet look super huge? About halfway home, I realized that he had his shoes on the wrong feet. "Dexter, did you take your shoes off at school today?" I asked. "No," he replied. "Did Daddy help you put your shoes on this morning?" I asked. "Yes," he replied. "Do your feet hurt?" I asked. "No," he replied. "Well you guys got your shoes on the wrong feet and you've been walking around with backwards shoes all day long!" We both laughed the rest of the way home. Poor Daddy is not a morning person (but he now is very aware of which shoe goes on which foot).


No comments: