Sunday, June 17, 2012

Powdered Sugar Donut

 Our neighbor, Karen, had recommended the fresh donuts at a nearby farmer's market. I had been trying to come up with ways for Dexter and me to have some early morning time out of the house together in order to give Ben some well-deserved sleep-in time on Saturday mornings so this seemed like a good idea.
 Yesterday morning, Dexter and I got dressed, picked up some coffee/water, filled the car with gas, and schlepped off to check out the farmers market and find these donuts.
 The farmer's market was great.  It was lively at 7am but not packed. Dexter and I eventually found the famous donuts (just had to look for the long line) and bought a few to bring home.
We all enjoyed them but I think Dexter enjoyed them the most.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY IN MY TUMMY.......DELICIOUS!!!